Happy New Year!!!!
I hope 2018 is amazing for all of us and brings us only the best in health, wealth and happiness. Actually, since wealth and happiness come from good health, I should ideally only wish that for you. In any case, this blog will help you with all aspects of your health.
I thought the first blog of the year should be one through which you can get to know me a bit better. A lot of new people subscribed in the last couple of months, and they might not know me too well. So below are a some random facts about me that will help you get to know me better.
1. I’ve lived in 6 different countries and visited three times that number so far in my life.
2. I’m actually a software engineer and even worked as one for 8 years.
3. As a kid I wanted to be Nancy Drew when I grew up.
4. I’ve been journaling extensively since second grade.
5. I never thought of myself as a cook. But as and when I started looking for healthy recipes I realized that my friends actually like the taste of my experiments and that I’m actually a very good cook.
And now for a bonus random fact about me:
6. Kolhapuri chappals and Birkenstocks are my favorite shoes. This completely irrelevant fact is probably very typical of a yogi.